1. Collection of Personal Information
OKM may collect personal identification through its website. Using this information, it may be possible to discern a person’s identity. OKM will collect personal information lawfully and through fair means only to the extent that such collection does not exceed the limits necessary for achieving the specified purpose clearly indicated to the user. In principle, this purpose is limited to the collection of information for the goal of meeting the needs (intentions) of the user.
Users who do not wish to provide personal information may do so. However, doing so may prevent the use of services provided through the OKM website.
2. Handling of Personal Information
Personal information provided by users will be strictly managed by the OKM website administrators (hereinafter “Administrator”) through strict security measures to protect against leakage, misappropriation, alteration, loss, destruction, etc.
3. Usage Restrictions of Personal Information
OKM will only use personal information provided by the user to the extent necessary for achieving the clearly stated collection purpose. OKM will not use any personal information for any purpose other than that the user has agreed to.
4. Provision of Personal Information
OKM will not provide personal information gathered from users to third parties except in the following cases:
- (1) In cases where the consent of the individual has been received.
- (2) In cases where the handling of personal information has been outsourced to a company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information and within the scope of the purpose of use clearly stated to the customer.
- (3) In cases where the information is processed as statistical data in such a way that the user cannot be identified.
- (4) In cases where OKM receives a legal obligation from an administrative agency.
- (5) In cases where it is necessary by law to respond to such requests.
5. Disclosure, Correction, or Deletion of Personal Information
Requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or other actions regarding the content of personal information collected from the user should be submitted to an Administrator. OKM will gladly fulfill the request upon confirmation that the request submitter is the person to whom the personal information belongs.
6. Usage of Cookies
7. Access History (Log)
Access information including the date/time and accessed site is collected from users of the OKM website and stored on OKM's web server as Access History (access log). This data is used for quantifying and analyzing the OKM website usage situation and, in principle, will not be used for any other purpose. However, OKM may check these logs when doing so has been deemed necessary, such as if the logs are used in violation of this agreement. Also, following the procedures set forth by applicable laws and regulations, please note that OKM may disclose these logs upon request from a public judicial body (court, police, etc.).
8. Guarantees and Responsibilities
10. Website Suspension
OKM reserves the right to suspend operation of the website without prior consent of or notice to users. In the event operation of the website ceases, all personal information will be erased.
11. Website-Related Inquiries
For inquiries regarding personal user information, please contact OKM through any of the following means.
Okumura Engineering Corporation Administrator
Address: 446-1 Otani, Hino Town, Gamo District, Shiga